The LM339 DIP14 through hole consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Current drain is independent of the supply voltage.
The outputs can be connected to other open collector outputs to achieve wired AND relationships.
- Package : Dip14 Through Hole
- Single Supply Voltage : 2 V to 36 V
- Dual Supplies Voltage : ±1 V to ±18 V
- Low Input Bias Current :25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current :3 nA
- Low Input Offset Voltage : 2 mV
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible with TTL , MOS and CMOS