ULN2003 DIP16 through hole is a high voltage, high current Darlington arrays each containing seven open collector
Darlington pairs with common emitters.
Each channel rated at 500 mA and can withstand peak currents of 600 mA.
Suppression diodes are included for inductive load driving and the inputs are pinned opposite the outputs to simplify board layout.
These versatile devices are useful for driving a wide range of loads including solenoids, relays DC motors, LED displays filament lamps, thermal printheads and high power buffers.
- Package : DIP16 Through Hole
- 5 x ULN2003A Darlington Transistor Arrays
- Seven Darlingtons per package
- Output current : 500 mA per driver (600 mA peak)
- Output voltage : 50 V
- Integrated suppression diodes for inductive loads
- Outputs can be paralleled for higher current
- TTL/CMOS/PMOS/DTL compatible inputs
- Inputs pinned opposite outputs to simplify layout