We pride ourselves on our fast delivery service.
We offer same day dispatch on all completed orders made before 12pm.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class with the option to upgrade to 1st class or guaranteed next day delivery. All orders come well packaged in either padded envelopes, plastic mailers or boxes.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Goods ordered may only be returned within the first 7 working days for a full refund providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Customers must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a return within 7 days of delivery.
- All returns must be authorised and use the full returns address provided
- Carriage costs for returning the Goods is the customers responsibility
- The Goods remain the customers responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
- It is the consumer’s statutory duty to return the goods in good condition and to return the goods correctly paid and adequately protected. We reserve the right to charge direct costs for breaches of the statutory duty.
- Faulty Products
If you believe your goods have been delivered faulty or damaged please contact us (email@example.com). If your problem can’t be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
- All returned Goods must be authorised and sent to the full returns address provided
- Goods should be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD’s etc for that product)
- The goods are your responsibility until signed for by us
If the goods are found to be faulty
- If found defective a working replacement will be sent to you. If no same product is available, a full refund will be given. We will inform you first if this happens.