Step down buck power supply based on the LM2596 IC.
The LM2596-based step down voltage regulator board is a low-ripple adjustable output voltage power supply capable of providing up to 3A of continuous current (2A without a heat-sink).
This DC to DC Step Down Regulator has a high conversion efficiency of up to
92%, the higher the Output voltage the higher the efficiency.
Wide input voltage from 4.75v to 23v and an adjustable voltage from 1v to 17v, input voltage must be >1.5v higher than the output voltage.
Ideal for battery operated projects requiring an efficient regulated power supply.
- Based on LM2596 Chip
- Input voltage : 3V – 40V
- Output voltage : 1.5V – 35V (adjustable)
- Output current : Rated current is 2A, maximum 3A (if the output power more than 10W, the heat sink is needed)
- Conversion efficiency : Up to 92% (the higher the output voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Potentiometer adjustment direction : Clockwise (increase), Anti-clockwise (decrease)
- Switching frequency : 150KHz
- Rectifier : Non-synchronous rectification
- Module properties : Non-isolated step-down module
- Short circuit protection : Current limiting, self-recovery
- Operating temperature : Industrial grade (-40 to +85 degrees Celsius) (output power 10W or less)
- Load regulation : +/- 0.5%
- Voltage regulation : +/- 2.5%
- Dynamic response speed : 5% 200uS
- Item size: 43mm x 20mm x 14mm