Ultra small step down buck power supply based on the MP2307 a suitable replacement for physically larger modules based on the LM2596.
Wide input voltage from 4.75v to 23v and an adjustable voltage from 1v to 17v, input voltage must be >1.5v higher than the output voltage.
Capable of driving a peak load of 3A and a continuous load of 1.8A with excellent line and load regulation.
Ideal for battery operated projects requiring an efficient regulated power supply.
- Based on MP2307 Chip
- Input voltage : 4.7 – 23V DC
- Output voltage : 1 – 17V DC
- Output current : Peak 3A, continuous 1.8 Amp.
- No-load current : 18mA
- Conversion efficiency(max) : 94%
- Switching frequency : 340KHz
- Output ripple : 30mV
- Load regulation : ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation : ± 2.5%
- Operating temperature : -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions Approx: 23mm x 17mm x 3.8mm