The INA3221 or rather one of the boards based around it, allows for a single power input and up to 3 power outputs –each monitoring voltage and current and all done via I2c. You can (almost) think of this as a triple INA219 – the bidirectional current power monitor.
3 Channel Current Sensor INA3221 I2C (High Side DC Current) / Measure Module for Current
With this Breakout / Sensor you solve all your power monitoring problems! Thanks to the INA3221 IC, you can measure voltage and current and pass it on to a microprocessor via I2C or SMBUS.
The INA3221 senses current on buses that can vary from 0 V to 26 V.
The device is powered from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, and draws 350 µA (typ) of supply current.
The INA3221 is specified over the operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.The I2C- and SMBUS-compatible interface features four programmable addresses.
- Senses Bus Voltages From : 0v to 26v
- Reports Shunt and Bus Voltage
- Offset Voltage : ±80µV (max)
- Gain Error : 0.25% (max)
- Configurable Averaging Options
- Four Programmable Addresses
- Programmable Alert and Warning Outputs
- Power Supply Operation : 2.7v to 5.5v