The RDA5807M series is the newest generation single-chip broadcast FM stereo radio tuner with fully integrated synthesizer, IF selectivity, RDS/RBDS and MPX decoder.
The tuner uses the CMOS process, support multi-interface and require the least external component. All these make it very suitable for portable devices.
The RDA5807M series has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor, this make it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions.
The RDA5807M series support frequency range is from 50MHz to 115MHz.
- 76-108 Mhz Stereo FM receiver
- Digital low-IF tuner
- Digital auto gain control (AGC)
- Fully integrated digital frequency synthesizer
- Onboard 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Programmable de-emphasis (50/75 µs)
- Receive signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- Output Impedance: 32Ω
- Supply voltage 2.7V to 5.5V
- Low power consumption 17.5mA at 3.3V
- I2C control interface
- Interface supply voltage 1.5 to 3.6V
- Integrated volume control
- 2 programmable outputs (GPIO, interrupt or stereo indicator)