Soil Hygrometer sensor is a simple breakout for measuring the moisture in soil and similar materials.
The two exposed pads function as probes for the sensor, together acting as a variable resistor.
The more water that is in the soil means the better the conductivity between the pads will be and will result in a lower resistance, and a higher voltage out.
It can be used to detect the moisture of the soil, when the soil is dry , the module outputs a high level , otherwise the output is low.
- Operating voltage : 3.3V to 5V
- Dual output mode, analog output more accurate
- GND : GND External
- DO : digital output interfaces ( 0 and 1 )
- AO : analog output interface
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Panel PCB Dimension: 30mm x 16mm
- Soil Probe Dimension:60mm x 30mm
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- LM393 comparator chip