The HC-SR501 PIR infrared sensor module is based on infrared technology and ideal for arduino, MCU, ARM and rasberry pi projects.
High sensitivity, high reliability, low power consumption and low voltage operation mode.
Widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic control products.
- Working Voltage Range – DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current drain – <60uA
- Voltage Output: High / Low level signal – TTL output 3.3V
- Trigger method – L (low) unrepeatable
- Trigger method – H (high) repeatable trigger (default)
- Detection distance – adjustable 3 to 7M
- Detection range – <140°
- Delay time – adjustable 5 to 200S default 5s +-3%
- Blockade time – 2.5 S (default)
- Work temperature -20-+80°C
- Infrared sensor with control circuit board
- The sensitivity and holding time can be adjusted
- Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 2.8cm (approx)