28BYJ-48 motor is a 4-phase, 8-beat motor, geared down by a factor of 68.
One bipolar winding is on motor pins 1 & 3 and the other on motor pins 2 & 4.
The ULN2003 driver board features four mounting holes and 4 status lights (one for each phase).
The ULN2003 contains seven darlington transistor drivers (only four are used) and is somewhat like having seven TIP120 transistors all in one package.
The ULN2003A can pass up to 500 mA per channel.
It also contains internal clamp diodes to dissipate voltage spikes when driving inductive loads.
To control the stepper, apply voltage to each of the coils in a specific sequence.
- Rated Voltage: DC5V 4-phase
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1/64
- DC Resistance: 200Ω±7% (25C)
- Insulation Resistance: >10MΩ (500V)
- Dielectric Strength: 600V AC / 1mA / 1s
- Insulation Grade: A
- No-load Pull in Frequency: >600Hz
- No-load Pull out Frequency: >1000Hz
- Pull in Torque: >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Detent Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Temperature Rise: <40K(120Hz)
- Noise: <40dB (120Hz, No load, 10cm)
- Cable length :23.5CM
ULN2003 Driver Board
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- Drive Module Board Size:2.8cm x 2.8cm x 2cm.