The MCP9808 digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise sensors, with a typical accuracy of ±0.25°C over the sensor’s -40°C to +125°C range and precision of +0.0625°C.
They work great with any microcontroller using standard I2C.
With three address jumpers on the back, you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions.
Best of all, a wide voltage range makes it usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic!
- I2C control
- Uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25°C typical precision over -40°C to 125°C range (0.5°C guaranteed max from -20°C to 100°C)
- 0.0625°C resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Operating Current: 200 μA (typical)