The LM380N DIP14 Through Hole is a power audio amplifier for consumer applications.
In order to hold system cost to a minimum, gain is internally fixed at 34 dB.
A unique input stage allows ground referenced input signals.
The output automatically selfcenters to one-half the supply voltage.
The output is short circuit proof with internal thermal limiting.
The center three pins on either side comprise a heat sink this makes the device easy to use in standard PC layouts.
Uses include simple phonograph amplifiers, intercoms, line drivers alarms, ultrasonic drivers, TV sound systems, AM-FM radio, small servo drivers, power converters, etc.
- Package : DIP14 Through Hole
- Wide supply voltage range : 10V-22V
- Low quiescent power drain : 0.13W (VS= 18V)
- Voltage gain fixed at 50
- High peak current capability : 1.3A
- Input referenced to GND
- High input impedance : 150kΩ
- Low distortion
- Quiescent output voltage is at one-half of the supply voltage
- Standard dual-in-line package