The LM1875 is a monolithic power amplifier offering very low distortion and high quality performance for consumer audio applications.
The LM1875 delivers 20 watts into a 4Ω or 8Ω load on ±25V supplies.
Using an 8Ω load and ±30V supplies, over 30 watts of power may be delivered.
The amplifier is designed to operate with a minimum of external components.
Device overload protection consists of both internal current limit and thermal shutdown.
The LM1875 design takes advantage of advanced circuit techniques and processing to achieve extremely low distortion levels even at high output power levels.
Other outstanding features include high gain, fast slew rate and a wide power bandwidth, large output voltage swing, high current capability, and a very wide supply range.
The amplifier is internally compensated and stable for gains of 10 or greater.
- Up to 30 watts output power
- AVO typically 90 dB
- Low distortion: 0.015%, 1 kHz, 20 W
- Wide power bandwidth: 70 kHz
- Protection for AC and DC short circuits to ground
- Thermal protection with parole circuit
- High current capability: 4A
- Wide supply range 16V-60V
- Internal output protection diodes
- 94 dB ripple rejection
- Plastic power package TO-220