The speed sensor module is ideally suited to adding speed measurement detection to your project powered by 3.3v or 5v.
This is an IR slotted Speed sensor allowing you to build in motion sensing and control, providing motion feedback or triggering systems when the sensor detects movement using a LM393 comparator.
The modules are most often used with a slotted disc which provides a link between mechanical rotation and the sensor.
When the output is high the LED indicator is off, the LED is on when the output is low.
- Working Voltage : 3.3V to 5V
- Output type : Digital output (0 and 1)
- Conector : 4 Pin (2.54mm Pitch)
- Comparator : LM393
- M2 mounting holes (centres are 15mm apart)
- VCC : Connected to the power supply positive 3.3 to 5V
- GND : Connected to the power supply negative
- DO : TTL switch signal output
- AO : Not connected
- Size: 32mm x 14mm(1.26inch x 0.55inch)