The infrared flame sensor module can detect flames by looking for light with the same wavelength as flames (760-1100 nm).
These are great modules and can be used in a variety of different projects.
With a standard lighter, the detecting distance is approximately 80cm, however, the greater the flame, the greater the detection distance becomes.
- Working voltage : 3.3 – 5v
- Potentiometer to adjust sensitivity
- Comparator (LM393) output to give a clean signal
- Digital output (0 to 1)
- Fixed hole for mounting module
- Detection angle approximately 60 degrees