This module uses 24 high-precision A / D converter chip hx711, is designed for high-precision electronic scale and design, with two analog channel input, the internal integration of a gain programmable amplifier 128.
Input circuit can be configured to provide an electrical bridge bridge voltage (such as pressure, weight) sensor model is an ideal high-precision, low-cost sampling front-end module
It’s used inside digital scales and has all the features you’d expect to connect it to a load cell.
- Gain Modes : 32, 64, 128
- Pressure/Weight Measurement Channels : 2
- Control Interface : Serial
- Operating Voltage : 2.6v to 5.5v
- Operation temperature range: -40 ~ +85℃
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal