This board contains an MPU-9255 (updated version of MPU-9250) 9-axis sensor, with measurements from solid-state 3-axis Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Magnetometers.
The interface is either SPI or I2C, and on board circuitry allows operation with either 3.3V or 5V devices without additional hardware.
This can be used in R/C projects where orientation and directional data is required, but has many other applications.
- Operating Voltage : 3 to 5v
- Logic level conversion built-in (Note : on I2C lines ONLY!)
- Resolution : 16bit AD converter
- Acceleration range : ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Gyroscopes range : ± 250, 500, 1000, 2000 °/s
- Magnetic Field range : ± 4800uT
- MPU-9255 I2C address is 0x68 (default) or 0x69
- MPU-9255 address : 0x73
- VCC : Power Input
- GND : Ground
- SCL : I2C Clock
- SDA : I2C Data
- EDA: External I2C Data
- ECL : External I2C Clock
- ADO : I2C Slave Address configuration pin (High sets MPU-9250 I2C address to 0x69)
- INT : Interrupt pin
- NCS : Chip Select (Disabled if held low)
- FSYNC : Used for digital image stabilisation (generally not used)
- Dimensions : 26mm x 16mm