The GY-521 features the MPU-6050 sensor which contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip.
It is very accurate, since it uses a 16-bits analog to digital conversion for each channel.
Therefore it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time.
- GY-521 module
- Three axis gyro
- Three axis acceleration
- Chipset : MPU-6050
- Voltage : 3v to 5v
- Internal low voltage difference voltage stabilising
- Communication : I2C
- 16 bit AD converter, 16 bits of data output
- The gyroscope range: + 250 500 1000 2000 °/s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16 g
- Size: Aprox 21mm x 15mm x 1.2 mm