CP2102 breakout board, designed to allow the addition of a USB connection to your project.
This module opens up the ability to program microcontrollers such as the Arduino Pro mini.
This module allows you to connect up your project, from programming small microcontrollers to a personalised computer keyboard.
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
- 3.3V and 5V outputs available
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported
- Event character support Line break transmission
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins
- Support WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 32 Bit / 64