CH340G breakout board, designed to allow the addition of a USB connection to your project.
This module opens up the ability to program microcontrollers such as the Arduino Pro mini.
This module allows you to connect up your project, from programming small microcontrollers to a personalised computer keyboard.
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
- 3.3V and 5V outputs available
- Support WINDOWS 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / VISTA / Server 2008 / Win7 / Win8 32 Bit / 64
- Support USB1.1 or USB2.0/USB3.0 for communication
- Simulation interface, you can upgrade serial peripherals
- Supports common MODE contact signal
- Supports IRDA SIR infrared communication
- Provide RS232, RS485, RS422 interface