The CD4046 micropower phase-locked loop (PLL) consists of a low power, linear, voltage controlled oscillator (VCO), a source follower, a zener diode, and two phasecomparators.
The two phase comparators have a common signal input and a common comparator input.
The signal input can be directly coupled for a large voltage signal, orcapacitively coupled to the self-biasing amplifier at the sig-nal input for a small voltage signal.
- Package : DIP16
- Wide supply voltage range : 3.0v to 18v
- Low dynamic power consumption : 70 μW (typ.) at fo=10 kHz, VDD= 5V
- VCO frequency : 1.3 MHz (typ.) at VDD= 10V
- Low frequency drift : 0.06%/°C at VDD= 10V with temperature
- High VCO linearity : 1% (typ.)