The NE5532 DIP8 through hole devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent DC and AC characteristics.
They feature very low noise, high output-drive capability high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, high slew rate, input-protection diodes, and output short-circuit protection.
These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for unity-gain operation.
These devices have specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
- Package : DIP8 Through Hole
- Equivalent Input Noise Voltage : 5 nV/√Hz Typ at 1 kHz
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz Typ
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 100 dB Typ
- High DC Voltage Gain: 100 V/mV Typ
- Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 26 V Typ With VCC± = ±15 V and RL = 600 Ω
- High Slew Rate: 9 V/μs Typ