The LM393 DIP8 through hole series are dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation.
These devices are designed to permit a common mode range−to−ground level with single supply operation.
Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronics.
- Package : DIP8 Through Hole
- Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs