The LM358 SOP8 surface mount consists of two independent, high-gain frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems.
For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard 5 V, which is used in logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply.
In linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage.
- Package : SOP8 Surface Mount
- Short Circuit Protected Outputs
- True Differential Input Stage
- Single Supply Operation : 3.0v to 32v
- Low Input Bias Currents
- Internally Compensated
- Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
- Single and Split Supply Operation
- ESD Clamps on the Inputs