LM324 SOP14 surface mount is a 14pin IC consisting of four independent operational amplifiers (op-amps) compensated in a single package.
Op-amps are high gain electronic voltage amplifier with differential input and, usually, a single-ended output.
The output voltage is many times higher than the voltage difference between input terminals of an op-amp.
These op-amps are operated by a single power supply LM324 and need for a dual supply is eliminated.
They can be used as amplifiers, comparators, oscillators, rectifiers etc.
The conventional op-amp applications can be more easily implemented with LM324.
- Packae – SOP14 Surface Mount
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain 100 dB
- Wide power supply range : Single supply 3V to 32V or dual supplies ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very low supply current drain (700 µA)
- Low input biasing current 45 nA
- Low input offset voltage 2 mV
- Offset current : 5 nA
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground