The CD4066 DIP14 Through Hole device is a quad bilateral switch intended for the transmission or multiplexing of analog or digital signals.
It is pin-for-pin compatible with the CD4016B device,but exhibits a much lower on-state resistance.
In addition, the on-state resistance is relatively constant over the full signal-input range.
- Package DIP14 Through Hole
- 15-V Digital or ±7.5-V Peak-to-Peak Switching
- 125-Ω Typical On-State Resistance for 15-V Operation
- Switch On-State Resistance Matched to Within 5 Ω Over 15-V Signal-Input Range
- On-State Resistance Flat Over Full