The CD4051 is a single 8-Channel multiplexer having threebinary control inputs, A, B, and C, and an inhibit input.
Thethree binary signals select 1 of 8 channels to be turned on,and connect one of the 8 inputs to the output.
- Package : DIP16 Through Hole
- Wide range of digital and analog signal levels : digital 3 – 15V, analog to 15Vp-p
- Low “ON” resistance: 80Ω (typ.) over entire 15Vp-psignal-input range for VDD − VEE = 15V
- High “OFF” resistance:channel leakage of ±10 pA (typ.) at VDD − VEE = 10V
- Binary address decoding on chip