The TL494 DIP16 Through Hole device contains two error amplifiers, an on-chip adjustable oscillator, a dead-time control DTC) comparator, a pulse-steering control flip-flop, a 5-V, 5%-precision regulator, and output-control circuits.
The error amplifiers exhibit a common-mode voltage
range from –0.3 V to VCC – 2 V.
The dead-time control comparator has a fixed offset that provides approximately 5% dead time.
The on-chip oscillator can be bypassed by terminating RT to the reference output and providing a sawtooth input to CT, or it can drive the common circuits in synchronous multiple-rail power supplies.
- Package : DIP16 Through Hole
- Complete PWM Power-Control Circuitry
- Uncommitted Outputs for 200-mA Sink or Source Current
- Output Control Selects Single-Ended or Push-Pull Operation
- Internal Circuitry Prohibits Double Pulse at Either Output
- Variable Dead Time Provides Control Over Total Range
- Internal Regulator Provides a Stable 5v
- Reference Supply With 5% Tolerance