The SN74HC00N DIP14 Through Hole is a four independent 2-input NAND Gate IC.
It performs the Boolean function Y = (A • B) or Y = A + B in positive logic.
- Package : DIP14 Through Hole
- Logic Type : NAND
- Output Current : 5.2mA
- No. of Inputs : 2
- Supply Voltage Min : 2V
- Supply Voltage Max : 6V
- No. of Pins : 14Pins
- Outputs Can Drive up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low-power Consumption, 20µA Maximum ICC
- 8ns Typical Propagation Delay Time
- ±4mA Output Drive at 5V
- Low Input Current of 1µA Maximum