The MC34063A SOP8 surface mount is a monolithic control circuit containing the primary functions required for DC−to−DC converters.
These devices consist of an internal temperature compensated reference, comparator, controlled duty cycle oscillator with an active current limit circuit, driver and high current output switch.
This series was specifically designed to be incorporated in Step−Down and Step−Up and Voltage−Inverting applications with a minimum number of external components.
- Package : SOP8 Surface Mount
- Operation from 3.0 V to 40 V Input
- Low Standby Current
- Current Limiting
- Output Switch Current to 1.5 A
- Output Voltage Adjustable
- Frequency Operation to 100 kHz
- Precision 2% Reference