The L293D DIP16 through hole devices are quadruple high-current half-H drivers.
The L293D is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36V.
Designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well as other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive-supply applications.
Each output is a complete totem-pole drive circuit, with a Darlington transistor sink and a pseudo- Darlington source.
Drivers are enabled in pairs, with drivers 1 and 2 enabled by 1,2EN and drivers 3 and 4 enabled by 3,4EN.
The L293D are characterised for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
- Package : DIP16 Through Hole
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range : 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current : 600 mA
- Peak Output Current : 1.2 A
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression